law

law

law

law

New Camera + The incrible VSCO film

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Picture 1 taken with my Iphone and edited with VSCO cam


After two days looking for a good, not so expensive and still simple camera, yesterday aftermoon I got one, a Nikon Coolpix S3300 black (Thank you mommy) and of course I am loving to take pictures of my sweet puppies with it, I was looking around last night and found out about the "VSCO film for lightroom 4" they are one of the Visual Suply creations, I mentioned their Iphone app "VSCO cam" here just a few posts ago, the films are almost the same, but with other options, actually too many, and you do not need to have an Iphone to use it, you can get it here.


Pics 2 & 3 taken with Nikon Coolpix S3300 and edited with VSCO films for lightroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment