law

law

law

law

Music Sunday - Kmac [Pirete]

Sunday, September 30, 2012


Well, Kmac (Kristen McNamara) is one of my favorite singers since my teenager years, since then she changed her style and her hair too many times, but don't let her colorful hair fool you, she own such a strong personality and is in the business to rock, what I love more about her isn't even her amazing voice that makes my heart happy but her attitude, and how she don't let others pull her down and no matter what people say, she won't give up her dream.
If you are an amarican Idol fan you may or may not reconize her from season eight (when she goyt kicked off because judges seemed to be looking for a "barbie doll" not really a singer, I hate idol since then, because no one can convince me she didn't deserve to at least be at the finals, someday she'll be at the top and they will have to suck it)
It's pleasure to me to talk about this amazing person and singer here at my little space, and ask every one of you to please hear at least one of the songs from her album Pirate, and feel free to leave me a comment here, I would love to hear opnions.
From her album I think my favorite song is where you are because I can relate to this, but it is hard for me to chose a song by this lady, I am not a huge "POP" person, but Kristen strong voice sure knows how to make me hear to her for hours / days / weeks/ forever, non stop and never have enough of this.
You can buy her album on Itunes.
Have a nice week, thanks for stoping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment