law

law

law

law

Iphoneography - VSCO cam

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Hi guys, I don't have a camera, so I use my Iphone for taking all my pictures it does the trick very well if you ask me, Iphoneography along with android photography is becoming more popular every day and the best part of it is being able to download apps to play with the photos.
A few months ago I  posted about some of my favorite photo editors on Iphone but time passed and I found some other interesting apps including VSCO cam.
 In my humble opnion this app makes wonders to my ordinary photos and gives me the chance to use my creativity , I use it to edit most of the photos you see on the blog, I don't even use photoshop as much as before since I started using the VSCO cam
I also use it mixed with instragram and whitagram to make my Instagram feed look better.



Here are a few sample of my photos edited with VSCO cam

[Pictures taken with my own Iphone 1. Brazilian money. 2. A puppy toy  3. baby puppy]
(anyway if you want, you can find me on instagram under @_poisonandwine)

No comments:

Post a Comment